CLASS : XI
for JEE Main & Advanced 2025
For Students Presently in Class X (going to XI in the year 2023)
TWO YEAR CLASSROOM PROGRAM
- PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES
- COURSE STRUCTURE
- REGULAR WEEK CONTACT PROGRAM
- SPECIAL WEEKEND CONTACT PROGRAM
- SUNDAY CONTACT PROGRAM
- START EARLY BEAT THE COMPETITION
A WORD OF ADVICE
The Program that has Produced Maximum TOPPERS
Synchronized study of JEE Main & Advanced, XII Boards, Other Engineering Entrance Exams along with various international level Olympiad and national level scholastic Exams
The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) is now being conducted through online mode i.e. in computer based test mode from 2018. All future JEE Advanced exams will be conducted in Computer based Test (CBT) mode only.
Following the directions of the Ministry of Education, Government of India, and the decision taken by the IIT Council, supernumerary seats have been created for female candidates for improving the gender balance in the undergraduate programs in IITs. These supernumerary seats will be offered (a) to only those female candidates who are declared qualified in JEE (Advanced) 2022, and, (b) strictly based on the performance in JEE (Advanced) 2022. The number of supernumerary seats in various programs will be decided by individual IITs ensuring that every institute has at least 20% female enrolment in undergraduate program(s). The detailed procedure for implementation of the above shall be set out in the Business Rules of JoSAA 2022 (which will be made available subsequently on https://josaa.nic.in).
(Source: JEE Advanced, 2022 Brochure https://jeeadv.ac.in/documents/IB-2022-English.pdf).
Newly Constituted National Testing Agency (NTA) has started conducting JEE Main which was earlier conducted by CBSE. The JEE (Main) – 2022 will be conducted in 02 (two) sessions for admissions in the next academic session. The candidates will thus benefit in the following ways:
- This will give two opportunities to the candidates to improve their scores in the examination if they are not able to give their best in one attempt.
- In the first attempt, the students will get a first-hand experience of taking an examination and will know their mistakes which they can improve while attempting for the second time.
- This will reduce the chances of dropping a year and droppers would not have to waste an entire year.
- If anyone missed the examination due to reasons beyond control (such as the Board examination), then he/she will not have to wait for one entire year.
- A candidate need not appear in both Sessions. However, if a candidate appears in more than one Session then his/her best of the JEE (Main) – 2022 NTA Scores will be considered for preparation of Merit List/ Ranking.
(Source: JEE Main website https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/)
FIITJEE prepares you for JEE Main & JEE Advancedin a Pattern Proof Mode. This means that you are prepared to give your best and optimum performance even if the pattern of the exam is changed at the last minute. We are the only institute whose Students do well not only in JEE Main & Advanced but also in XII Boards & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
All FIITJEE Students who qualified for JEE Advanced also scored well in their XII Board Exams.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVES :
Excellence in JEE : The long-term focus of this transformational program is to raise your IQ i.e. sharpen analytical skills & mental ability and evolve your thinking process. This empowers you to achieve best possible ranks in JEE Main, JEE Advanced, attain phenomenal success in XII Boards & Olympiads. Even if you are not eyeing a bachelor’s degree in engineering, these programs will build sound fundamentals and brace you for higher studies.
- Entire course is divided into 5 phases (Class XI – 3 Phases & Class XII – 2 Phases) followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE Main & Advanced.
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material (by Megacosm Cognitions).
- Periodic tests on the latest JEE Main & Advanced pattern.
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty members and then would be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental conceptual knowledge, which is very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance in JEE(Main & Advanced) & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP) of about 80 to 100 hrs.
- Additional help for XII Board Exams. Practice Mock Test Papers for XII Board Exam.
- JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers of previous year JEE (Main & Advanced) papers.
- All India Computer Based Test Series (AITS – CBT): to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Grand Masters Package (GMP): An exclusive concept wise fundamental based package of more than 1800 Top quality problems on JEE Main & Advanced pattern testing your understanding of the subject. It covers all aspects of JEE Main & Advanced problem-solving Techniques.
- 24/7 accessible Online Test Series for JEE Advanced with deep analytics & insights.
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent
- Open Test for JEE (Main & Advanced) for Class XI & XII to be conducted in more than 72 cities. Student will receive their score, percentile, All India Rank, analysis of result and suggestions for improvement
Classroom contact hours of approx.728 hrs.i.e.427 hrs. in XI & 301 hours in XII. However, the actual total input provided to the student is more than 900 hours which includes
- Doubt clearing classes.
- Rank Improvement Program.
- Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series.
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.
At FIITJEE you will find a very powerful system that can help you unfold your full potential systematically. We train our students in such a way that they are ready to scale JEE Main & Advanced successfully irrespective of the pattern. What is required is total dedication and hard work.
This program is integrated and implies that we judge you only once and then take the responsibility of navigating your career for the entire curriculum.
The above program has following options to choose from:
- Regular Week Contact Program
- Special Weekend Contact Program
- Weekend Contact Program
- Sunday Contact Program
RAGULAR WEEK CONTACT PROGRAM:
Classes shall generally be held three days a week, for four hours each time (except during vacations, during which the frequency of classes may increase). The classes are usually conducted after school hours i.e. from 3:30 p.m. to 7:45 p.m.
XI Course shall be completed by January, 2025. Depending upon the academic performance / excellence of the students in the previous phases the class XII course will start as soon as after the completion of class XI course. This enables all students to cope up well with the last months’ pressure of school besides giving adequate time for revision and consolidation of the knowledge and skills acquired at FIITJEE and required for being successful in JEE Main & Advanced.
SPECIAL WEEKEND CONTACT PROGRAM:
Classes will be held on Saturday from (03:30 pm – 07:45 pm) and on Sunday from (09:30 am – 04:15 pm) each time (except during vacations, during which the frequency of classes may increase).
WEEKEND CONTACT PROGRAM:
Classes shall be held only on Saturdays and Sundays (except during vacations, during which the frequency of classes may increase), all three subjects shall be taught for two hours each on each day of class (of course with appropriate breaks). Students will be having classes on Saturday mornings too.
Classes shall be held on Saturday & Sundays as per the following schedule*:
|10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
|09:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
|12:45 p.m. to 2:45 p.m.
|11:45 a.m. to 01:45 p.m.
|3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
|02:15 p.m. to 04:15 p.m.
* Subject to change if required.
SUNDAY CONTACT PROGRAM:
Classes shall be held only on Sundays (except during vacations, during which the frequency of classes may increase) as per the following schedule*:
|09:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
|11:45 a.m. to 01:45 p.m.
|02:15 p.m. to 04:15 p.m.
* Subject to change if required.
The Academic plan and the number of hours of this option will be less as compared to any other options. Kindly contact your respective FIITJEE Centre for more details.
Note: Not all program options are available at all FIITJEE centres. The schedule of classes may vary from one study centre to another. Kindly contact your nearest FIITJEE centre for more details.
Since inception, FIITJEE has laid emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process.
Do not expect miracles or wonders from FIITJEE. Miracle is inside you. We are here to give you the best possible support. Inputs that you will receive from FIITJEE will be better than that received by all our earlier Two Year Classroom Program students as every year we try to put in better efforts.
START EARLY – BEAT THE COMPETITION
Serious students aspiring for success with a good Rank in the IITs understand the importance of starting early in their preparation for JEE. As the JEE Main & Advanced become more competitive now, it is necessary to build a strong fundamentals base, as early as possible. FIITJEE’s early edge programs are designed to give serious students that extra advantage that can help them get a Top Rank in JEE Main & Advanced.
- Gives you more time to adapt to the quantum jump in level of difficulty with better ease as there is more time for understanding and consolidation over a longer spread academic plan.
- Optimum utilization of time available.
- Early starters will always have more time before the actual Board & Engineering Entrance / Other Competitive / Scholastic Exams as their course curriculum will finish much before the batches starting later.
- More time to consolidate on one’s performance and for self-revision, polishing of examination temperament &removal of last moment doubts. This is very vital to help students achieve a quantum jump in His / Her Rank.
- As serious aspirants would never like to wait, the competence of the batch starting early would be very high as the brightest/serious of the lot will join at this stage thus giving you better competition you always wanted.
- Earlier tests & joining FIITJEE give you more time for academics, and lower fees.