Four Year Classroom Program - CFY
FIITJEE prepares you for IIT-JEE in a Pattern Proof Mode. We are the only institute where students do well not only in JEE (Main & Advanced) but other Engineering Entrance Exams, NTSE & Boards. With weightage for Boards FIITJEE programs are like an insurance policy to ensure you an optimum result.
All FIITJEE Students who qualified for JEE (Advanced) also scored well in their XII Board Exams thus figuring in the Top 20 percentile of their respective Boards.
Program Focus & Objectives:
Four Year Classroom Program is the ideal program for students who wish to start early in their quest for a seat at the IITs. This program helps the student not only to excel in JEE(Main & Advanced) but also in NTSE and will also ensure Excellence in School Exam by building a strong foundation, enhance their IQ & analytical ability and develop parallel thinking processes from a very early stage in their academic career. Students joining this program will have more time to clear their fundamentals and practice extensively for IIT-JEE (Advanced), their ultimate goal!
Why Four Year Classroom Program ?
IITs have restricted the number of attempts for IIT-JEE. Students now just have two chances – one just after the XII board exams and the second immediately in the next year. They should try to succeed in IIT-JEE in the first attempt itself and not take unnecessary pressure as uncertainty of ill-health or any accidents while appearing for the second & last attempt could be too risky.
Till the eighties, it was alright if you started your preparation just after XI and at the beginning of XII, but even then to get Top Ranks you had to begin your preparation at the commencement of XI itself. In late nineties it became a norm to start preparation at the beginning of class XI and devote at least two years to train rigorously for IIT-JEE.
Now, with the increase in competition and keeping in mind that only two chances are available, only the very talented students can succeed by starting their IIT-JEE training in XI. But, if you do not have an inborn spark that can put you in Top rank students in JEE you have no other choice but to start as early as class IX to achieve the desired success in IIT-JEE.
- Entire course is divided into 13 phases: 4 phases in class IX, 4 phases in Class X, and 3 phases in Class XI & 2 phases in Class XII followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Subjects covered will be Science, Math’s, Social Studies and Mental Ability in class IX & X and Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in class XI & XII.
- Single comprehensive study material. Additional problems will be supplemented wherever necessary. Students should not require any additional books etc.
- Work Books for Home Assignment.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions, thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge, very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance in JEE (Main & Advanced) and Board Exams but for all Other Engineering Entrance Exams, Junior Science Olympiad & various Talent Search Exam conducted by State Government like JSTSE (Delhi) / SSTSE (Rajasthan) / MTSE (Maharashtra) in class IX & NTSE in class X.
- Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Rank Potential Index (RPI) / Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Mock Board Test Papers.
- NTSE Mock Test Papers.
- Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
- Rank improvement Program (RIP) of 80 to 100 hrs for IIT-JEE (Advanced).
- Additional help for X & XII Board Exams. Practice Mock Test Papers for XII Board Exam.
- IIT-JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers.
- Online Home Support.
- Grand Masters Package (GMP) & All India Test Series (AITS).
- Rankers Test Paper File (RTPF).
- Open Test for JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Dedicated academic operations team provides feedback at any point of time apart from scheduled parent teachers meetings.